Posting images from majhost.com

Started by Thiel, April 13, 2011, 10:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thiel

Since the upload folder is full, and because I don't like Photobucket, here's a guide to an alternative picture host.
Unlike photobucket, it's unlikely to change, ever.

Obviously, the first thing you have to do is to go to the website http://www.majhost.com/

NARSES2

Thanks Thiel, you're good at this  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

beowulf

thanks for that....always useful to have an additional image host bookmarked  :thumbsup:
.............hes a very naughty boy!
allergic to aircraft in grey!
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time........Bertrand Russell
I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ......Edmund Blackadder

anthonyp

Alternatives are always welcome.  Keep them coming!

And thanks for posting this!   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Thiel

No problem. As you can see from the pictures I made it for another forum, so I already had it lying around.
And yes, I know it's ironic that I've used photobucket to upload them.

McColm

loupgarou

Any recent feedbacks for this site users?
Is really working, no change or menaces of?
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

scooter

Quote from: loupgarou on February 13, 2013, 03:03:38 PM
Any recent feedbacks for this site users?
Is really working, no change or menaces of?

When I'm not sharing off of my fb page, I use Imageshack.  Not quite as organized, but their share feature allows you to hotlink, thumbnail link, etc., and let's you choose the end resolution for the image for whatever display media you're choosing (forums, thumbnails, email, etc.)
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

loupgarou

Thanks, Scooter,
but as I have answered to Kit in another thread, when I was using it, had discovered that old photos had disappeared.
BTW, it's unpleasant, I am exploring the old forum pages here and many threads have lost their photos, much interesting material unreacheable...
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

Thiel

As far as I'm aware Majhost hasn't changed anything about their site since they made it.