Stuff for Sale: Get it before it goes at Telford!

Started by Weaver, April 02, 2011, 07:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weaver

Right, I've acquired various things that I'll never build, mostly because they're the wrong scale, so I'm selling them off. If they don't go by this time next week, they go on ebay. PM me with what you want, first come, first served.

Payment: paypal preferred but other means acceptable.

Delivery: any postal service you like, at cost: I post it then PM you the total figure. If you want to arrange pickup in person or via somebody else then PM me. I'm in the Manchester area. I am not going to any more shows this year on current plans.

All kits are 100% complete as far as I know, unless there's a note in brackets to the contrary. If a kit turns out to be unsatisfactory, PM me and I will, of course, refund or compensate you as you wish.

Aircraft:

SOLD Cessna F-337 Skymaster II       Heller               1/50th         £10.00 SOLD
Focke Wulf Fw190A-8              Airfix                1/48th         £7.50
Hawker Typhoon                     Revell               1/32nd        £20.00
P-51D Mustang                       Fujimi               1/48th         £7.50
Rafale B                                Revell                1/48th        £10.00

Messerschmitt Bf109F              Airfix                1/48th         £2.50
(Started: cockpit glued together, prop bent and broken with 1 blade missing, as if he intended a crash scene)

F8U Crusader                          Lindberg           1/48th         £5.00
(Started and badly messed up: gluey marks and fingerprints, torn decals, probably only good for bits (which, on the upside, include a full engine). Only worth this much because of the very old and collectable box.)

AFVs:

SOLD Israeli M50 Sherman Turret         Verlinden         1/35th         £5.00 (Resin) SOLD
SOLD Panzerwerfer 42 auf Maultier       Italeri             1/35th        £10.00 SOLD
SOLD Carro Armato M13/40                Tamiya            1/35th        £10.00 SOLD
SOLD M113A1 FSV                            Tamiya            1/35th       £10.00 (Saladin turret version) SOLD
SOLD M151A2 Ford MUTT          Tamiya            1/35th        £5.00 SOLD
SOLD T80UDK                                   SKIF               1/35th        £10.00 (command version w/big aerial) SOLD

Figures/Weapons:

US Navy SEALS (Modern)            Dragon           1/35th         £9.00
US Navy SEALS 2 (Vietnam)        Dragon            1/35th        £9.00
AK47/74 family                          Dragon           1/35th         £7.50 (LOADS of guns!)
SOLD US Weapons Set Vietnam   PlusModel       1/35th         £9.00 (Resin) SOLD

Sci-Fi (Anime giant-robot stuff):

SOLD T.A.S.C. 2nd Lt. Marie                 Imai               1/12th*     £10.00 SOLD
SOLD VF-1S Battroid Valkyrie                Bandai            1/72nd      £10.00 SOLD

*Not a typo: I think this is supposed to be human-sized "suit" rather than a giant robot as such.

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Army of One

Harold.....can I dib the Mutt and the Vietnam weapon set please....?.....H
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Weaver

Quote from: Army of One on April 02, 2011, 09:33:03 AM
Harold.....can I dib the Mutt and the Vietnam weapon set please....?.....H

Yep - they're yours. I'll post them Monday morning and send you the total price by PM.

Cheers!  :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."

- Indiana Jones

Army of One

H....cheers,they are for a friend so I will PM u his address,it's in Surrey...I'll send payment when u have told me the total if that's ok...?......cheers.....a bigger H  :thumbsup:
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

pyro-manic

Do you have a picture of the Imai 1:12 thingy?
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Weaver

Quote from: pyro-manic on April 02, 2011, 04:30:00 PM
Do you have a picture of the Imai 1:12 thingy?

Not my kits, I found these on the web:

- Indiana Jones

proditor

Ah, the 1/12th suit is TASC (obviously) from (USA) Robotech's second story arc, or as it's known in the rest of the world: Super Dimension Cavalry Southern Cross.

The wearer, Marie, is nicknamed the "Cosmo Amazon" and is listed as being a perfect soldier apparently.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Dimension_Cavalry_Southern_Cross

(Trying to help drum up interest for ya).  ;)

Weaver

Last chance folks - this stuff starts going on ebay tonight!

- Indiana Jones

Weaver

Bump - I actually started with other things on ebay, so the following are still available, but not for long!

Aircraft:

Rafale B                                Revell                1/48th        £10.00
Cessna F-337 Skymaster II       Heller               1/50th         £10.00
Focke Wulf Fw190A-8              Airfix                1/48th         £7.50
Hawker Typhoon                     Revell               1/32nd        £20.00
P-51D Mustang                       Fujimi               1/48th         £7.50

Messerschmitt Bf109F              Airfix                1/48th         £2.50
(Started: cockpit glued together, prop bent and broken with 1 blade missing, as if he intended a crash scene)

F8U Crusader                          Lindberg           1/48th         £5.00
(Started and badly messed up: gluey marks and fingerprints, torn decals, probably only good for bits (which, on the upside, include a full engine). Only worth this much because of the very old and collectable box.)

AFVs:

Carro Armato M13/40                Tamiya            1/35th        £10.00
Israeli M50 Sherman Turret         Verlinden         1/35th         £5.00 (Resin)
M113A1 FSV                            Tamiya            1/35th       £10.00 (Saladin turret version)
Panzerwerfer 42 auf Maultier       Italeri             1/35th        £10.00
T80UDK                                   SKIF               1/35th        £10.00 (command version w/big aerial)

Figures/Weapons:

US Navy SEALS (Modern)            Dragon           1/35th         £9.00
US Navy SEALS 2 (Vietnam)        Dragon            1/35th        £9.00

AK-47/74 family pt.2                    Dragon           1/35th         £7.50
(78 parts (not the 60 it claims on the box!) producing 48 weapons plus 8 mags, 4 grip hands and 4 extra sights. Includes many AK-74 variants, non-Russian AK-47 variants, SVD sniper rifles and RPK-74 and PKM machine-guns - enough AKs to screw up your small African country of choice!  ;))

- Indiana Jones

Weaver

Okay, the AFVs and figures really are on ebay now, so last-chance-to-see....

- Indiana Jones

deathjester

You know what - I'm sure someone on here is after a large-ish scale skymaster, but Ican't remember who it is....

Weaver

Well it's on ebay now, so if they're looking, they'll see it.

- Indiana Jones

Thiel

Quote from: deathjester on April 27, 2011, 10:17:16 AM
You know what - I'm sure someone on here is after a large-ish scale skymaster, but Ican't remember who it is....
I think you're referring to me. I managed to get two 1:72s of ebay.

deathjester

Quote from: Thiel on April 27, 2011, 12:01:30 PM
Quote from: deathjester on April 27, 2011, 10:17:16 AM
I think you're referring to me. I managed to get two 1:72s of ebay.
Oh, well done - they're pretty rare these days!

Weaver

I know, I've been trying to get another 1/72nd one and they're like gold dust.... :rolleyes:

- Indiana Jones