1/72 Fouga Magister

Started by Slerski, March 27, 2011, 07:40:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slerski

When I looked on the threads of this GB, I flashed over one very nice profile made by our talented Gekko.

Thiis one

My plan is to apply this paint scheme over this tiny thing named Magister... I haven't find a country, but as a probable affectation, maybe Djibouti :)
« Le MAGIC, c'est fantastique !! » [Sgt Vincent D., FAF armourer]

« Un Pétaf qui s'ennuie est un Pétaf dangereux... »

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Weaver

Any Magister model is good just because it's a Magister, but that scheme will look awesome!  :thumbsup:

Which kit are you planning to use, Airfix or Heller?
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Slerski

Planning to use Heller kit. I've got two of them in the stash :)

Slerski

So today was the "nothing-at-all" day on work. I was able to work to the tiny little thing, and that's how she looks tonight :)

Taiidantomcat

sweet! how are you going to mask it? looks like the profile has a nice looking soft edge to it

:cheers:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Slerski

No masking... Hand-painted. And I'm a little bit disappointed with the result  :-\

You'll see her soon I hope (with RAF F-22 and my Myrhesia Army Chariot  ;D)