Draken 1/48 Query

Started by Cobra, March 18, 2011, 09:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobra

Hey Guys, was just on Google, Can anyone tell me if they've ever Built the 1/48 Draken by Hasegawa? thinking baout try to get one if the price is Reasonable enough. have a Few Ideas, including Reacreating the Red Arrow from Thunderbirds.  What say you? Thanks for looking.Dan

rallymodeller

Gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS kit. It's truly a "shake the box and out comes a complete model" kit. Minbe is all together (less paint) and I had to use zero filler on it. They seem expensive at first but they are really worth it.
--Jeremy

Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part...

More into Flight Sim reskinning these days, but still what-iffing... Leading Edge 3D

Supertom

Quote from: Cobra on March 18, 2011, 09:52:48 PM
Hey Guys, was just on Google, Can anyone tell me if they've ever Built the 1/48 Draken by Hasegawa? thinking baout try to get one if the price is Reasonable enough. have a Few Ideas, including Reacreating the Red Arrow from Thunderbirds.  What say you? Thanks for looking.Dan

Uh, you sure you've looked it up on Google?  Because if you string together "hasegawa draken 1/48" on Google it would pull up a ton of build reviews by people.  
"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"

Cobra

Yes, i used google. i entered draken 1/48 & the Hasegawa listing Came up with a review from ARC! i didn't Enter Hasegawa because i wasn't sure who made a Draken in 1/48! that help? Dan

Supertom

Kinda, but with just "1/48 Draken" you'd still come up with a whole lot of Hasegawa 1/48 Draken reviews. 

Cobra

that was what Prompted me to post the Query. I'm thinking about trying to recreate the Red Arrow from Thunderbirds & Figured that 1/48 would be a Workable Scale to use. what do you think? Dan

Supertom

A Red Arrow derived from a Draken sounds like a great idea, but what I'm getting at is that you could have gotten a whole lot of research from the initial query enough to know that it's a good kit for the price, and that you wouldn't really have needed to ask again.  Most internet communities tolerate a fair degree of question asking but tend not to look kindly at queries that give the impression that one has not done the appropriate amount of research before posting a query.

Cobra

i read you. but taking Almost 90 minutes to suft through Results from Google is Not my idea of Fun! and a Few of the Reviews Didn't list the Price for the Model. i had to go to sites like Squadron.com to get the Price. Don't mean to sound Touchy about it. Dan