Behold (and Beware) my inner Trekkie has been unleashed!

Started by deathjester, February 23, 2011, 02:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deathjester

Gentlemen, may I introduce another of my crazed concoctions - the Section 31 V - class Special Operations cruiser,
USS Vengeance.

These ships are designed to support covert ops throughout the known galaxy, without alerting threat, or friendly forces to Section 31's involvement.  To this end, they are equipped with Phasic Coaking Devices, Adaptive Camouflage hull coating, and various jamming and supression systems.

The weapon systems are similarly advanced, comprising both Pulse and Beam Phaser emplacements, multiple mine laying racks, a rapid fire torpedo launcher, several fighters and armed shuttles, and finally, two 'Colony Buster' long range cloaked missiles.

Devilfish

dayyyyyuum!!  Sounds like my "Dark Star" I have in the queue.  However mine is earlier technology, based on Constitution (refit) parts.  Similar mission profile tho....

deathjester

So, there ARE other folks doing Star Trek!  Well, in that case, don't be shy - let your inner Trekkie loose, and lets have a Star Trek GB!!!

Weaver

Looks the part - nice one!  :thumbsup:

Bet those Colony Busters penetrate walls a treat too.... ;)
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Morpheus in Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones '

deathjester

Quote from: Weaver on February 27, 2011, 03:19:05 PM
Looks the part - nice one!  :thumbsup:

Bet those Colony Busters penetrate walls a treat too.... ;)
Hehehe....not quite disguised enough then I see.  Obviously, I...umm...I mean Section 31 got them in a sale at B&Q (Boom & Qu'pla !! - The Klingon DIY store...  Obviously.....

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland