Maltese Mi28 Havoc

Started by Army of One, February 12, 2011, 01:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Army of One

This is the Revell 1/72 Havoc in Maltese Air Defence colours.....I think some pics may have been posted before but I think these are of better quality
Again......Big thanks  :thumbsup: to TheDarkMaster for the decal sheet he produced......

BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Army of One

BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Army of One

BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Army of One

BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

lancer

Oh very good Hank... Love the cammo scheme; very appropriate for Malta.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Maverick

Turned out ace Hank.  Certainly looks something different.

Regards,

Mav

ChernayaAkula

Brilliant!  :bow:

Were the supposed to be more pics? Because there are some broken link tags.
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Army of One

Yes there were some more....I moved the pics in photobucket to a folder......I'll post them again later....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Army of One

The pics that went walkabout when I changed their folder in photobucket.....live n learn..... :thumbsup:

BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

pedrospe

that is a great mi-28 with a very original camouflage, good job.

regards

Pedro

ChernayaAkula

Nice! :thumbsup: Good to have more pics of this!

Quote from: Army of One on February 13, 2011, 11:21:06 AM
The pics that went walkabout when I changed their folder in photobucket.....live n learn..... :thumbsup: <...>

Just a word of caution: They will always do that! Moving files to a different folder will always generate new links and therefore break old links.
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Army of One

Many thanks.........lesson learnt I think.....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!