K

Czech Tornados over desert by novis

Started by karlik, February 12, 2011, 09:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

karlik

This model is a work colleague Novis. Aero A-401 Tornado 522nd AFB Tabuk, Saudi Arabia, Revell 1/72, antrazit camo scheme. More photos: http://www.modelforum.cz/viewtopic.php?f=254&p=1030913#p1030913

Draken35

Steel Penguin

lovely.  manages to make the model look exotic, and in a way  rather un-tornado like
the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

Mossie

I know what you mean, that camouflage hides the Tonka underneath.  Cracking model! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Cliffy B

PURE AWESOME!!!!!  :wub:  Love the little mini dio as well.
"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."
-Tom Clancy

"Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck!"
-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous

Martin H

I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

JayBee

Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Army of One

BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

lancer

If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

beowulf

.............hes a very naughty boy!
allergic to aircraft in grey!
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time........Bertrand Russell
I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ......Edmund Blackadder

sideshowbob9

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Cobra

Your Colleague Novis Did a Superb Job :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Dan

Alvis 3.14159

Wow. once again, proof anything looks great in Czech markings, and your build is perfection as well!

Alvis Pi