"E.D.W.D.F." Combat Truck 2047.

Started by su27rules, February 12, 2011, 07:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

su27rules

"E.D.W.D.F." (European Drinking Water Defence Forces) ,2047. year, 1:72 Italeri F-16A/B kit and parts from spare-part box,hand brushed with MM acryls and Revell enamel colours.

su27rules

Army of One

Awesome...!!!! Absolutely awesome.....!!  :thumbsup:
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

comrade harps

For some reason I got a flash of Rafale from the side views.

That should be in the next Mad Max movie.

That surpasses superlatives -  :wub: :bow: <_<
Whatever.

ChernayaAkula

Don't know what to say! :o This is so many different kinds of brilliant! :bow:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Weaver

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Morpheus in Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones '

John Howling Mouse

This is what results when a really talented modeler also happens to have no limits on his "out of the box" ability to create.  Wow.  Crazy.   :thumbsup:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Weaver

Quote from: su27rules on February 13, 2011, 07:57:51 AM
Quote from: Weaver on February 13, 2011, 04:36:28 AM
Wow - that is excellent, well done!   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I take it you saw this then: http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,29634.15.html  ;D

Shure!! :thumbsup:   Tnx!!  ;)

You're welcome. I'm in contact with Ken Steacy who drew the Tempus Fugitive graphic novel on which my model was based. I pointed him at this thread to have a look at your F-16, and his comment was:

"Another work of absolute genius."  :thumbsup:

I agree - I particularly like the steering wheel  ;D and the spare wheels - wish I'd thought of that!  :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Morpheus in Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones '

su27rules

Quote from: Weaver on February 22, 2011, 07:30:49 PM
You're welcome. I'm in contact with Ken Steacy who drew the Tempus Fugitive graphic novel on which my model was based. I pointed him at this thread to have a look at your F-16, and his comment was:

"Another work of absolute genius."  :thumbsup:

I agree - I particularly like the steering wheel  ;D and the spare wheels - wish I'd thought of that!  :thumbsup:

Thank you so much!!  It is so nice to know that Ken Steacy like my work!! :bow:   :cheers: