Alternate Luftwaffe 3 by John Baxter

Started by NARSES2, February 02, 2011, 02:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Some of you will be aware of this but I thought I'd put it up here.

Alternate Luftwaffe 3 is now available from John Baxter. I will be reviewing it in the SIG Newsletter but here as a teaser are the front and back pages John sent me. (Just click on the attached pdf's)

Ordering info :

Volume 3
North Africa & the Middle East

Available from John Baxter at jjbaxter@techinfo.com.au
Postal address - PO Box 1087,
Fitzroy North,
Victoria, 3068
Australia.

All prices are in Australian dollars - post is airmail
Price - $33 plus pack and post for one book.
($25 for repeat customers)
P&P within Australia - $3.50
To New Zealand - $11
To Asia/Pacific - $14
To North America - $16
To Europe/UK/Rest of world - $20
Sorry guys, I have no control over rising
postal charges.
Postal Orders or personal cheques accepted from
Aussie customers only. Visa/Mastercard accepted.
International Money Orders in Australian dollars
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

The Wooksta!

Good!  It's not one for me but I'm pleased to hear that he's still going and not underwater!
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"She's died?!?  Then how's she meant to get the shopping home?"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

NARSES2

Got an e-mail from John this am to tell me that Wendy Myers at the Aviation and Military Book Centre will be stocking them in the UK
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

GTX

Got my copy today - another superb job from John and highly recommended.  Some surprises in there too - RAAF Brumby for one ;) (sorry, no hints - buy a copy and find out what it is yourself ;D).

Regards,

Greg

rickshaw

How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

GTX

NARSES2

Mike McEvoy had an advanced copy on Sunday - so I know what the Brumby is  ;D

Looking forward to his future output on the SW Pacific theatre

NARSES2

luft46models

I'm proud to say that I am one of the editors/proofreaders on his books. Whilst I get to see all the stories and some of the photos I am always pleasantly surprised when the new book arrives. Without giving too much away I will be working on a kitography for his latest book - I'm truly not sure how long this will take but I've already done one for the Axis Eagles newsletter so I at least know what I'm doing. I'm also doing some other models but am sworn to secrecy on these.

William in Oz

buzzbomb

Quote from: luft46models on February 14, 2011, 09:21:46 PM
....Without giving too much away I will be working on a kitography for his latest book
..... I'm also doing some other models but am sworn to secrecy on these.

William in Oz

Snap !!