Wanted. 1/72nd scale F-16 canopies.

Started by chrisonord, January 27, 2011, 06:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisonord

If anyone has any of these going spare, both single and 2 seater versions, I would be most grateful. I have a couple more F-4's to put single piece bubble canopies on, and the 2 set F-16 canopies are perfect for the job.
Cheers,
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

pyro-manic

I think I have a two-seater one somewhere. I'll post it in the morning.
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Army of One

Chris.......I have a few Airfix F16 A/B kits.....I will have some spare canopies for single and two seater......if you need anymore let me know.....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Weaver

Strongly suspect I've got at least one in a big box of canopies: let me know if you want it.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Morpheus in Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones '

chrisonord

Cheers Fellas,
I have 3 or 4 more F-4's to do so as many 2 seaters as I can scrounge would be great. I am on with finding anti sub bits for you now Hank,
Cheers
Chris.

Army of One

I can def spare 2x2 seater canopies.......if I can spare another I will,depends how many F16's I got......H 
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

pyro-manic

One went in the post today. From the Italeri kit. :)
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Army of One

I will have a rummage in me stash when I get home.......I'll try n post them in the am.....H
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

chrisonord

Cheers Alun, is there anything you are in need of??
Hank, I have found some internal and external anti sub stuff from the seasprite, and some external stuff from a seaking and seahawk.
I will get them posted off during the week next week.
Cheers,
Chris.

JayBee

Chris,

I have one single seat, and one two seat canopies if you are still in need. I do not know the source kits but they are pleasantly thin and clear. Just shout if you want them.

Jim
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

chrisonord

Quote from: JayBee on January 28, 2011, 11:52:49 AM
Chris,

I have one single seat, and one two seat canopies if you are still in need. I do not know the source kits but they are pleasantly thin and clear. Just shout if you want them.

Jim
Thankyou very much for the offer Jim, I may have enough with what the other guys have offered me, but I will take you up on the offer if not.
Cheers
Chris

Army of One

Sent this am......hope the postie don't break em....!!!
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Weaver

Well that was interesting: the canopies I was thinking of in the big box turned out to be Kitech F/A-18 ones, but the Revell F-16A/B kit that I got out for comparison purposes had two canopy sprues in it (Ididn't know), so you can have one of them!

Be Monday morning when it goes in the post now.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Morpheus in Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones '