Mastercasters

Started by Weaver, January 22, 2011, 02:26:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weaver

Hannants have some new stuff in from Mastercasters that isn't even on the latter's own website yet:

All 1/48th:

Radar Martels for TSR.2

TV Martels for TSR.2

Canberra prototype conversion

Mastercaster's own website
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Morpheus in Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones '

PR19_Kit

Quote from: Weaver on January 22, 2011, 02:26:57 AM
Hannants have some new stuff in from Mastercasters that isn't even on the latter's own website yet:

All 1/48th:

Grrrrr.............  :banghead:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

rickshaw

I have a set of their Victor weighted wheels.  Very nice.  Admittedly, they'd look better on a model of a Victor but they're doing quite nice service on something else I'm presently building.  :)
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

The Wooksta!

A Vulcan?  IIRC, the wheels are the same on both types.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"She's died?!?  Then how's she meant to get the shopping home?"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Mossie

If anyone's looking for the Cammet AEW conversion for the Airfix 1/72 Nimrod, it's now being offered under the Mastercasters label:
http://www.mastercasters.co.uk/4.html
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Captain Canada

Anybody heard from these guys lately ? I ordered some stuff  ( and payed 32 GBP on my paypal ) from them on February 5th and I haven't heard back......I sent them a message last week.
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

PR19_Kit

Their website looks a right bag of bolts. :(

Half the pages are empty and much of the rest refers to stuff that they don't make in the first place.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Hannants are still stocking them, although they have a few which need to go on "backorder"
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

Cheers guys.
if you hear anything please let me know. Jay has been kind with me in the past, and in no way do I want to slander he and his mates. I would be cool to get my parts tho  :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Talked to Jay last night he's working on it ! Having trouble getting supplies with this Covid crap going on.... :thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

NARSES2

Good to hear he hasn't forgotten you  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Captain Canada

No, he forgot about me lol. It was parts for the Avro Arrow.
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Gondor

Quote from: Captain Canada on Today at 06:45:22 AMNo, he forgot about me lol. It was parts for the Avro Arrow.

Oh, so he is the guy that does the update set for the 1/72 Hobbycraft one? I wouldn't mind a set myself if that's what you're on about.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....