Flappydaffy's thread: I'm back on page 23 (Gnat, Provost and Mig 3)

Started by flappydaffy, January 09, 2011, 09:22:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you want more pixel camo's?

yes
No

flappydaffy

hi all,

i'm new on what-ifmodelers and i'm submiting to you my first kit of 2011, an exotic rafale ;D Since I dislike grey aircrafts, this won't be the last, nor the first (as the family picture will show). The kit is the excellent Revell 1/48 scale kit, with additions from Aztec and Wolfpack designs. For the rest, the kit is strictly oob, and a lot of fun to buld  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and here are the pictures:  :party:

and here are some family pictures that would make every Dassault salesperson jalous  :D  :D  :D

The f-15 is not finished yet and paused for the moment, pics of the build can be found   here

hope you'll enjoy this one, and see you soon for a next what-if ^^
keep on painting while whistling

c ya all from Brussels
julian

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

AXU

Hi !
Looks great,nice camouflage...interesting collection too  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Welcome aboard !

upnorth

My Blogs:

Pickled Wings: http://pickledwings.com/

Beyond Prague: http://beyondprague.net/

PACOPEPE

Beautiful, and very well done -all the collection-.

All the best
Fran

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

lancer

Welcome aboard, thats one hell of a first post!  Rafa is going to need a cjange of trouser when he sees this. A Rafale in Venuzuealan markings...SERIOUSLY cool
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

John Howling Mouse

Talk about raising the bar upon entrance!  Magnificent work...you've got a whole new fan-base of admirers here now.   :bow:   :thumbsup:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Ed S

We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Cliffy B

Always love a Rafale(s) and collection is very lovely!  Can't wait to see the next addition  :thumbsup:
"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."
-Tom Clancy

"Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck!"
-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous

FAR148

flappydaffy

thanks all for your message  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: you haven't seen the last of me  ;D ;D

the next rafale will be located somewhere in the arabic countries (haven't decided which one yet) and involve some redesing ;)

for the rest, the j-10B just landed on my table and will shortly be relocated to some african country ^^

c ya all soon with new what-if material  :tank:

cheers from Brussels

julian

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Cannot see your photos just yet as I'm at work, however, it's always good to have another Euro - What-Iffer on the site.... Welcome & Salute

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

rickshaw

How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

pedrospe

those are some amazing models, i love the 2 seats rafale with all those weapons.

regards

Pedro