Ninjabread men Vs hippos from the lair of the pudding wrestler

Started by DaFROG, January 08, 2011, 11:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaFROG

as is customary at this time of year I have journied to the lair of the pudding wrestler when i have wrought much gingerbread flavored terror. BEHOLD (rated PG, contains extreeme gingerbread and frosting violence, however no gluten was harmed in the making of these pictures):

yes they are ninjabread men and hippos (and one of them is chuck norris). Mrs FROG baked the ninjas and PW, myself and Mrs FROG decorated them.

Tantor the blood soaked avenger of the jungle (elephant) and zombie hippo (BY PW)

Chuck Norris round house kicking the head off a hippo (note brains in hippo head) (PW and DF)

Chuck Norris vaporising a ninja arm with round house kick (PW and DF vaporised arm with matchstick bone  :drink: )

Chuck Norris Vs ninja ballerina (PW)

Ninjapotamus Vs nappy ninja (PW)

retro green screen computer gaming cut scene triple ninja (DF)

Council roadworks ninja (orange vest) and rhinestone Elvis ninja VS green bubble wrap ninja (yes we were running out of things to do) (PW and DF)

puddingwrestler

DaFrog has now assumed the mantle of the world's most awesome man as he ate the Chuck Norris head (not the whole chuck norris ninja bread man, I'm keeping that for a rainy day or something). I therefore move that we establish a website; DaFROGfacts.com, and the first such fact will be 'DaFROG once ate Chuck Norris.'
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

pyro-manic

I'll take a pint/kilo/bale of whatever it is that you lot are on!

Quote...once ate Chuck Norris
has to be a new member title, surely?
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Cliffy B

"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."
-Tom Clancy

"Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck!"
-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous

Old Wombat

DaFROG & Pudding Wrestler, the Kelly brothers of the modelling world! :thumbsup:
Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

DaFROG

Quote from: Old Wombat on January 11, 2011, 03:09:13 PM
DaFROG & Pudding Wrestler, the Kelly brothers of the modelling world! :thumbsup:

well we do have the beards for it and i have been known to wear a dustbin on my head from time to time (i even made some armor once out of my school uniform a roll up bamboo blind and some jam tin lids, thankfully no pictures exist and the garment it'self has long been consigned to a watery grave, or the tip at least).

might I also add that chuck norris' head was delicious   ;D

puddingwrestler

I ate the complete Chuck Norris last night. It was also delicious.
The Ninjapotomous remains un eaten as yet.
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.