pedrospe tomcat 21

Started by pedrospe, January 03, 2011, 07:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pedrospe

hi everyone,it's been a while since my last post, i have some more of my "old" models, this time here are some pictures, this is my version of a possible f-14 replacement, it's a mix between the f-14d and the af-x from rockwell, i hope you enjoy it.

best regards

Pedro

PP224 FAR-27 NEXT GENERATION TOMCAT

[/img]

Captain Canada

Neato ! Ugly, but not ugly. Funny looking, but not funny looking.....sure does look like it could do the job, to !

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Ed S

Looks good.  Better than F-35C the Navy may be going to.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

chrisonord

He is at it again people :o
Yet another super cool build  :thumbsup:
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Doc Yo

Neato! The Polymorph prevails!

Cobra

3 Words:Super Awesome Job :thumbsup: :thumbsup: This has a bit of a Top Gun Feel to it!  :cheers:  Dan

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

pedrospe

Hi everyone, thanks a lot for your comments, I'm glad you liked my tomcat 21 model, i will post some more pictures of my models on a new topic.

best regards

Pedro

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Joe C-P

I am liking this very much!
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

pedrospe

hi everyone ,thanks a lot and remember to check my next posts.

regards

pedro

John Howling Mouse

Wow, such a sleek looking bird with the wings folded in...may any of us borrow (I mean pilfer, steal, etc.) this concept for 1:48 scale?   :wacko:  So cool.   :thumbsup:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Gondor

I don't follow the exhaust design with only the upper area being adaptable and then there is the large slab under the exhausts preventing any deflection downwards??? :blink: :blink:

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

pedrospe

hi john ,of course you and everyone else can use any of my models to build your own projects, i don't mind, and gondor the idea i used for the exhaust nozzles are more like the ones used on the yf-23 fixed and not movable like the ones on the f-22,this would make the aircraft stealthier.

regards

Pedro