Main Menu

POLL FOR 2011 GBs

Started by GTX, December 11, 2010, 01:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GTX

I knew there would be one error :banghead:.  Option 15 is meant to read Demilitarise it GB also covering the Drafted!! GB and House of York GB.  Perhaps one of the Mods can fix this?

Anyway, you get the idea.

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Cliffy B

We can only pick 5?!  How about 10?  ;D  So hard to chose  :banghead:
"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."
-Tom Clancy

"Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck!"
-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous

puddingwrestler

Done and dusted.

Now I expect you all t vote for 'with a herring' - I've found a place which sells soy sauce fish in bulk!
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

Gondor

Picked mine with an eye to possibly managing to build something in time !!

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Cliffy B

Come on SHIP GB!!!!!  It's time for something different!!!!  We've all done enough wingy things, its time for some floaty things!!!!  Get voting already, you know you secretly want this one to win!
"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."
-Tom Clancy

"Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck!"
-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous

RotorheadTX

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Full marks to Greg for getting the poll organised - Well done, mate  :thumbsup:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

philp

Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

anthonyp

These will kick off one per month, every four weeks for the first half of 2011.

I like the numbers I'm seeing on "Space... The Final Frontier GB"   ;D
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

beowulf

voted...............but what happened to the 'air racers' GB?  :-\ wasnt that in the 'wot we doing next' thread?
.............hes a very naughty boy!
allergic to aircraft in grey!
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time........Bertrand Russell
I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ......Edmund Blackadder

Taiidantomcat

Quote from: Cliffy B on December 11, 2010, 02:18:19 PM
Come on SHIP GB!!!!!  It's time for something different!!!!  We've all done enough wingy things, its time for some floaty things!!!!  Get voting already, you know you secretly want this one to win!

For me the ship GB is the fear and trepidation GB!! But I am going to go back and remove one of my votes just to pick this one. Stupid though it may be... LOL My first "real" ship build. But I would rather do it here, and with floaty fans who can help right?

As Ian has said - Thank you Greg and great job!  :thumbsup:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

lancer

Votes cast and not a herring in sight :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

puddingwrestler

Quote from: lancer on December 12, 2010, 02:42:32 PM
Votes cast and not a herring in sight :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Herrings will of course be given out free to all voters who turn up between the hours of midnight and one AM to vote at selected polling stations in the artic regions of Tasmania, who are elligable for the first home owner's grant, but not elligable for the cabbag grower's incentive package. Also, for Herrings, read 'Flake' and for 'given out free' read 'hurled at very, very hard using compressed air cannon.

Carn the herring GB!
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

Taiidantomcat

I actually voted for things I have solid plans for! A first!  :thumbsup:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

ChernayaAkula

How does this "remove votes" work? Will all five votes be removed? Do you get all five votes back?
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?