Me 272 N

Started by PACOPEPE, December 28, 2010, 03:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PACOPEPE

Another "projekt" derivated from Me 262, wich had influence on the subsequent development of the american Cutlass.

Regards
Fran

Army of One

Oh.......looking very promising... :thumbsup:...can't wait for the colour scheme......H
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

dumaniac

me too - waiting for the camo job - will look good and clean sitting on the tricycle undercart

Bernie

sequoiaranger

Looks kinda small for carrying armament--maybe a fast recce?
My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!

PACOPEPE

Yes, well; i had thought as light "nacht jäger", with fuel tanks under the wings, and radar antennas on the nose.

It´would be a mixture between Blohm und Voss Bv 212, and the night Me P. 1101.

Regards
Fran

dumaniac

Fran

I like the concept - let's face it - in Luft46, anything goes

Bernie

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Sturmbock

If this is going the same way as the canard 262 I'm already drooling..  :thumbsup:

PACOPEPE

After thinking a few times, i´ve decided to change the model from an aircraft with jet engine, to another with piston push engine, and front radiator (like the Me 334).

It would only have to put the exhausts. 

Do you agree?

Cheers
Fran

GTX

Oooo...definitely agree with the change.  Looks good.  You could even go halfway and say it was a turboprop.

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

TallEng

Looks much better :thumbsup: just have to get rid of that F86 type nose intake and you've got loadsa room for a radar dish thingy!
The British have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved". Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the Blitz in 1940 when tea supplies ran out for three weeks

dumaniac

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

John Howling Mouse

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

AXU

Indeed,looks great in this configuration  :thumbsup: