On the shop floor

Started by Sisko, May 17, 2004, 04:50:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sisko

Well back in OZ after 4 weeks OS and it's time to get back into modelling.

While away could not help myself I bought the Revell Ju290 kit. I don't even think that this has been released in OZ yet. And even with the bad exchange rate it was still cheaper than the pre-order prices that I have seen.

Here are some pics of current projects that are in the pipeline. some of these have had a rather long gestation.

First off the rank is my steam tank this has been one of those on and off projects.

Get this Cheese to sick bay!

Sisko

Sisko

and finally the battering ram

I was going with a Crusader theme with this one, maybe a steam tamk of the Knights Templar.

HMMMMM cool

Sisko

Here is the first of 2 shots of My He-222 project. A completetly fictitious heavy bomber of the luftwaffe.

Thsi is basically a kitbash of two Italieri He-111 zwillwing kits.

Sisko

Sisko

Also on the floor is my Pirate F16, Douglas Sky shark and a Sci-Fi hover tank.

It's a pity life has a way of getting in the way of modelling!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(  :(  :(  :(  

Aircav

Love the Steam tank  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Gary

Cool Tank. I heard a rumor that Krupp was building somthing very much like that in a factory in Dresden. Unfortunately the son of the shop steward was wandering over the thing and left his chewing gum on a pressure relief vent. Sadly the tank's boilers exploded and nearly 100,000 civilians died. That night the RAF sent 1000 plus bombers carrying water to put out the fires and blankets to drop to the survivors and the dirty German high command blamed the RAF saying that caused the burning of Dresden in a, get this, "fire-storm." Have you heard of such hog-wash!!! ^_^  
Getting back into modeling

Radish

In awe of the steam tank.
Marvellous!!!
:wub:  :dum:  :dum:  :party:  :dum:  :dum:  :wub:  
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Captain Canada

Woah.....that is a cool tank !

You shoulda put a few wee dudes in the frame, so we could get an idea of the scale of her !

:wub:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Tophe

QuoteMy He-222 project.
Thsi is basically a kitbash of two Italieri He-111 zwillwing kits.
Funny, while I turn normal plane into zwillings, Sisko turns zwillings back into normal...
Well, let me insist  :wacko:  and turn his He222/4m into a double He222Z/8m... :wacko:  :blink:  :rolleyes:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Joe C-P

Oh boy! Any more wingspan and you'd have to take off sideways!  :cheers:  
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

Tophe

QuoteMy He-222
Out of the what-if dreams, the RLM code 222 was for the flying boat Bv 222.
I thought that He 211 would be more appropriate (like Me 109/209/309/409/509/609, Ju 88/188/288/388/488 etc). But the RLM code 211 was devoted to a Hütter wooden He 219, according to the Ptnam book about German AC WW2. So this could have been the He 311, with the Zwilling as He 311Z or He 611. But father Sisko deserves the right to name his baby, and this is simply the He 222, OK (the Bv 222 did not exist - in the same universe)... :)
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

nev

great ideas & great kitbashing  :wub:  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

John Howling Mouse

Sisko, please, please PLEASE promise us you'll upload pics of that
tank once the first, magical coat of primer is applied!

Is this gonna be COOOOOOOL, or what?!

:wub:  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.