MiG-3/29 COSMOS new project

Started by AXU, December 25, 2010, 12:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AXU

Hi all  <_< :party:
For some time I started a new project,so,we are dealing with a MiG,fuselage from 3,directions from 29,tanks from 31,and to balance the situation  ;D :lol: direction from D-21 drone and finally stabilizers from F-5.
Alex

AXU

And now several versions,remains to decide which one I like most

Gondor

I like the third and forth rows from the top, more aesthetically pleasing to my eye.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

sotoolslinger

I don't know :thumbsup: I like them all so much I think I will just steal the idea ;D :wub:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

AXU

Quote from: sotoolslinger on December 25, 2010, 01:20:40 PM
I don't know :thumbsup: I like them all so much I think I will just steal the idea ;D :wub:

:lol: you can do it but...after I choose  :lol:
I like this one,is more aggressive...but who knows, maybe I change my mind  :-\ ;D

ChernayaAkula

So much WIN!  :party:
This is so inspirational.  :bow: Proves that something very, very cool can be built from kit-bash left-overs.

Personally, I like the two options from the rows with two pics each.  :thumbsup:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Cobra

Very Cool & Well Done :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Why do i Picture a Scene of Flight Crews Running for their fighters,Scramble Klaxxon sounding,and the Order,"Scramble,Scramble!" Blaring from the PA System? Have You Decided on Paint & Decals Yet? I think the Fighter would Great with a Shark's Mouth on it. Can't wait to see More! Dan

AXU

Hi  <_<
I have not decided yet how I will paint the model,but,certainly with red stars on it
Alex

sotoolslinger

Quote from: AXU on December 25, 2010, 01:56:42 PM

:lol: you can do it but...after I choose  :lol:
I like this one,is more aggressive...but who knows, maybe I change my mind  :-\ ;D
Yep I like that one best too :wub:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

AXU

Quote from: sotoolslinger on December 26, 2010, 05:34:12 AM
Quote from: AXU on December 25, 2010, 01:56:42 PM

:lol: you can do it but...after I choose  :lol:
I like this one,is more aggressive...but who knows, maybe I change my mind  :-\ ;D
Yep I like that one best too :wub:

:lol: :lol: OK...steal them all  :lol: :lol:

Weaver

Well I like the second row ones: the tanks give it the air of a skier, so it's best not to have anything below them (my 2p worth).

It's a great project: the MiG-3 already had a very racy profile with the aft-set cockpit and this just totally exaggerates that! :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Morpheus in Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones '

AXU

Frankly,it's hard to decide... :-\  I like almost all versions !
In the meantime I covered the gaps with some putty and miliput,sanding session after new year and probably still some putty

...and a family picture  ;D

Cliffy B

Row 2 has a nice Star Wars vibe too it; me likey  :mellow:

Row 5 for some reason strikes me as an underwater version.  Am I alone in that thought  :blink:

Rows 3 and 6 are pretty darn cool as well although 3 looks like it would block the view below the cockpit pretty badly.  May or may not be an issue.

Just my 2 cents, keep it up!  :thumbsup:
"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."
-Tom Clancy

"Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck!"
-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous

John Howling Mouse

Frankly, I think they ALL have merit worthy of being built.

Translation:  You, my friend, simply need many more parts (build them all).

:cheers: :cheers:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

AXU

You're probably right ;D...I mean, sure you are right...but I don't have other parts,and for the moment no money for new models,however,MiG-3 offers many possibilities for a good what if  :wub: