WTD: Microscale 181 1/72

Started by Gondor, December 17, 2010, 12:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gondor

I recently saw the Microscale Decal sheet 181 in 1/72 available on ebay. Unfortunately I failed to win this item but thought I would ask here, due to the wide area that this forum covers, to see if anyone knows of or has a set of this sheet available for sale?
The decal sheet contains marking for several operators of the F-104.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

TsrJoe

is that the Jordan, Turkey, Taiwan sheet ? ill check the decal bags, i know i used to have a foreign operators F.104 sheet but mightv passed it along to the IPMS. decal bank when i had a clear out of old sheets, they might be worth dropping a note to tho too?

cheers, Joe
... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

Gondor

that's the sheet Joe but the IPMS decal bank probably don't have it as a complete sheet.

Gondor

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

pyro-manic

I have an Italeri F-104A that comes with Taiwanese markings. You're welcome to those if you're after them.
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Scooterman

Might have it, but I'm across the pond.  Lemmie know....

Gondor

pyro-manic, I have that kit but want to build the A version in all its operators schemes so I need the Microscale Sheet. Thanks anyway.

Scooterman, PM on its way

Gondor