Me 262 canard

Started by PACOPEPE, December 16, 2010, 11:40:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PACOPEPE

Me 262 EJ -Ente jäger- (canard fighter).

One of my penultimate version of the legendary Me 262; remembering the wonderful Rutan Ares.

Cheers
Fran

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

dumaniac

now Fran - looks good - so I can see the cockpit is moved forward - nice

Are you going to have the jumos still under the wings?

Bernie

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Sturmbock

*clicks virtual 'like' button*
:thumbsup:

Mossie

Just noticed you mentioned the ARES (should read more thoroughly!).  Good choice of inspiration, one of my favourites. :thumbsup:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

lancer

that is looking spectacular.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

GTX

Currently has a slight Junkers EF128 look to it.

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

PACOPEPE

Thank you very much to all.

Dumaniac: i´ll put the only jet engine under the fuselage, with its intake like the F-16. I think it´s much more aesthetic. Do you agree?.

I´ve used one piece of the transformation of the Me 262 SB1 of Unicraft models. The wings come from the transformation of me 262 HG II of Antares models. The canard, and the rudders come from a kit of Kyushu Shinden.

GTX: yes, i was inspired also in the Junkers EF 128. It was a project very interesting.

Cheers
Fran

MiB

Mumble mumble, I'm not convinced  :-\
This model had nothing in common with the original Me-262 Schwalbe: wings, engines, fuselage, nothing...  :unsure:  :dalek: :dalek: :dalek: :dalek:
My virtual repaint site: http://hangarofmib.blogspot.com
--------------------------------------------------------
-"Unlimited technology from the whole universe, and we cruise around in a Ford POS?"

-"Nothing is as it seems, guy!"

PACOPEPE

Certainly, it doesn´t seem to original Me 262; but.... nothing like the Me 262?. Not true. The kit comes from a combination of different versions at least really planned by germans too (fuselage of Me 262 SB, wings of Me 262 HG II) to wich was added some innovations, that make it more interesting than the original/real version to wich you refer, and that could well have existed.................. (what if).  ;D

Regards
Fran

MiB

Rite, now I waiting for the final model result  :ph34r:
My virtual repaint site: http://hangarofmib.blogspot.com
--------------------------------------------------------
-"Unlimited technology from the whole universe, and we cruise around in a Ford POS?"

-"Nothing is as it seems, guy!"

Pablo1965

It is a very interesting desing, I wait the next step anxiously. :thumbsup: :cheers: :bow:

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]