B-58 Hustler - Czechoslovak Air Force (Italeri 1/72)

Started by ujik, December 05, 2010, 05:20:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ujik

After some time you re-attach all health and his last completed models. First Hustler. :mellow:

Army of One

Loving that paint job....very skilled sir....very skilled.......love the art on the tail as well.......great looking build n finish...awesome...!!!
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Sturmbock

OK, I still have a Hustler just like that lying around somewhere, but I'd be more than happy if I would be able to finish it looking even half as good as this.
As AoO already stated; very skilled indeed.

Steel Penguin

the things you learn, give your mind the wings to fly, and the chains to hold yourself steady
take off and nuke the site form orbit, nope, time for the real thing, CAM and gridfire, call special circumstances. 
wow, its like freefalling into the Geofront
Not a member of the Hufflepuff conspiracy!

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

Eddie M.

Look behind you!

Army of One

Just looked again and noticed the exhaust staining under the wings behind the inboard engines...pic 7....awesome work n very well done....!!!  :thumbsup:
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

entlim

You have hitted me with a black box- I'm not playing this game!.........

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Draken35

tanktastic43

philp

Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

beowulf

.............hes a very naughty boy!
allergic to aircraft in grey!
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time........Bertrand Russell
I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ......Edmund Blackadder

Pablo1965