diorama with Sound FX Query

Started by Cobra, November 26, 2010, 11:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobra

Hey Guys, has Anyone ever Built a Diorama with either a Tape or CD of Something like an Air Raid Siren or Scramble Klaxon? i'm talking for an Airfield or Airbase or Airport Diorama Scene. Have some Ideas but thought i'd ask. Also, has Anyone Ever used a Sound FX CD or Tape to add to the Feel of such a scene? Thanks for looking.Dan

pyro-manic

An option for this would be to buy one of those cheap little USB stick mp3 players, and have a speaker attached somewhere on the dio itself. The mp3 player would have enough capacity for lots of different sound effects/music, and you can compile your own track on a computer.
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Aircav

"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Hobbes

Didn't Revell offer a kit with some sort of noise at one point? One of those kits with a diorama base that included a magnet.

beowulf

Quote from: Hobbes on November 27, 2010, 10:23:01 AM
Didn't Revell offer a kit with some sort of noise at one point? One of those kits with a diorama base that included a magnet.

they did a couple of different ones............i had the F1 dio............built the car..........put together the dio, filmed it, bored with it in 60 secs, put it back into storage  ;D ;D ;D ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpHI0hVJpNg
.............hes a very naughty boy!
allergic to aircraft in grey!
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time........Bertrand Russell
I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ......Edmund Blackadder

ChrisF

Ive only gone as far as lights sorry...

martylengers

I follow the Essendon football club, (australian rules) and they play an air raid siren before the game, we are called the Bombers... I will ask around and get back to ya. :thumbsup: