What if art

Started by Aircav, November 23, 2010, 07:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aircav

"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Fulcrum

Fulcrums Forever!!!
Master Assembler

anthonyp

Nice!  Moving to the "Whif's I've found" subthread in General Discussions.
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Aircav

So much for having a thread for links, I am getting fed-up on moderators moving threads at their whim.
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Spey_Phantom

awesome stuff, especially all the Belgian Mig's, F-16D's and Rafale  ;D
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Radish

Nice stuff....good find. :thumbsup:
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

anthonyp

Quote from: Aircav on December 12, 2010, 02:54:27 AM
So much for having a thread for links, I am getting fed-up on moderators moving threads at their whim.

This belongs up here, since this subforum is for "Whifs I've found."  No one notices things down in the links.  Get over it.
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

AeroplaneDriver

In Anthony's defense, I RARELY go to the Links forum, and found this great post because it had been moved...sometimes what we post in one area with the best intentions, may honestly be better received in another area....As one of the very few members I have actually met and therefore feel connected to, I hope that last comment was made in the heat of the moment Steve!  It's all good, and thanks for posting the link, no matter where it ended up!  :cheers:
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

philp

Can't find the Whiff Armor thread so will put this here.  May be posted in another thread but I like it.

Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies