Museum of the Theoretical (comic)

Started by Nick, November 15, 2010, 02:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Gondor

My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Cliffy B

"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."
-Tom Clancy

"Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck!"
-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous

philp

Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Weaver

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Weaver

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."

- Indiana Jones

ChernayaAkula

Subnormality is ALWAYS great!  :bow: Especially the recent, more philosophical ones.

THIS ONE is also right up the Whiffers Alley.

Quote from: Weaver on April 23, 2011, 11:16:22 AM
Being currently "between jobs", this one made me smile:

http://www.viruscomix.com/page543.html

There has to be a green/purple-striped/spotted/chequered one! :lol: It seems that one is stalking me!
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Weaver

Oh God, my sides! I'm sure Mr. Rowntree is reading my mind at the moment: any victim of a mismanged defence program will appreciate this:

http://www.viruscomix.com/subnormality.html

- Indiana Jones

Gondor

After finding out about the comic through this thread I have the link bookmarked and regularly check the site for updates. I do like the sense of humour though it can be a little long winded at times.

Its not just the Defence industry that has that problem, any industry where the management believe they know better than their staff who have worked for years on anything will inevitably end up in a similar situation as this newest cartoon.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....