Big Wing Viper

Started by Scooterman, May 09, 2004, 09:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scooterman

Probably a month after the first posting about being ready for primer but here she is after first coat. Pics do me a lot of credit. I have much more blending of seams and restoring panel lines ahead. Then again, I could just say feck it and get the other details and dark grey on the beast and call it good. Anyways, enjoy and part three in a few days I swear!

Brad

Scooterman

Scooterman

Been busy tonight.  Here's a few more.  Added lumps and bumps for the Weasel mission.

Brad

Scooterman

Lots o' plyons!  NOT a standard F-16 now!

Scooterman

Couldn't resist the 'airshow load'.   B)

And I've gone the feck it route and I'll spot paint the light grey tonight and get the dark grey tomorrow.  I want something to put on my shelf damnit!! :angry:  :angry:

Brad

Supertom

Heheheheh SWEEEEEEET  B)  
"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"

Ollie

Whoa, nice!

Keep up the good work!!

:wub:  :cheers:  

nev

QuotePics do me a lot of credit.
Like I've always said, a cheap digicam hides many a modelling sin :)

Looks great BTW.
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Jeffry Fontaine

Brad, I really like what you have done with that yard dart, any chance you can fill us in on the fine details of how you enlarged the wing?
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Supertom

If I recall correctly he used the wings and part of the fuselage off a Mitsubishi F-2.
"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"

John Howling Mouse

I'm LOVING it!!!!!!!!!!!

:wub:  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.