Airbus A-3

Started by Gary, May 08, 2004, 11:36:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

Here she is on the "assembley line" Can't figure out what it is I want to work on first. At any rate, I had a 777 kit with no engines and grabbed the Virgin Airbus kit (only Airbus available in the local shop) Picked up the saw, some tape and began hacking. Ya just gotta love Virgin airlines. Now to create the backstory.
Getting back into modeling

gooberliberation

================================
"How about this for a headline for tomorrows paper? French fries." ~~ James French, d. 1966 Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.

Captain Canada

QuoteNow to create the backstory.
Just be sure to inlcude Richard Branson's daughter in it somewhere....preferably nekkid !

:wub:  :wub:

What was her name again ?
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Scooterman

Just be sure to inlcude Richard Branson's daughter in it somewhere....preferably nekkid !

:wub:  :wub:

What was her name again ?
Wasn't her name feckin' hot mama?  :blink:

Brad

nev

Back to the planes, I love that A-3  :wub:

You're not Alvis are you?  :dum:  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Gary

No... why, is he a ruggedly handsome well endowed and talented lover who enjoys model airplanes too? :lol:  
Getting back into modeling

lancer

QuoteNo... why, is he a ruggedly handsome well endowed and talented lover who enjoys model airplanes too? :lol:
Awwww, you're talking about me again...... :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die