Started by GTX, October 26, 2010, 12:35:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GTX

Something I found in a trade mag advert:

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

NARSES2

Now I know I'm aeronauticaly challenged but wouldn't that canard structure cause problems with airflow into the engines ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Weaver

I'd have thought so Chris..... :unsure:

Not sure you can call that a flying wing really: more of a blended-fuselage canard.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Mossie

Very pretty, to quote Dunc, practicallity be damned!!!  :drink: Chris, I'm not sure, but the fuselage looks like it slopes down so maybe the canards are actually lower? :unsure:

I'm looking at that join mid fuselage & I'm thinking mother & daughter.  The large flying wing mother is a first stage with the daughter being a rocket powered space plane (it does look a little bit like it's shape is suited to a lifting body).  The daughter seperates to reveal a cockpit under it's tail, off it goes up to the moon!  Maybe.... ;D
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

pyro-manic

Sexytastic, whatever it is! Nice find, GTX. Where's it from?
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

chrisonord

I wonder how many bombs/missiles/crates of beer that could carry then  ;D
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

GTX

Quote from: pyro-manic on October 26, 2010, 09:46:21 AM
Sexytastic, whatever it is! Nice find, GTX. Where's it from?

Sorry for the delay in answering - here is the original advert:

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!