P

looking for an unwanted 1:72 frog or revell Skua for spares

Started by phat trev, October 12, 2010, 09:39:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat trev

Working on a Whiff based around a Skua.  Does anyone have an unwanted 1/72 Skua from frog or revell they would not mind loosing?

sequoiaranger

I remember reading an article on a Skua build that mentioned many "errors" in shape of the old FROG/Revell Skua. I can't remember the brand of the relatively new (and expensive, of course) kit of it that came out, but it is wonderful, according to the builder of the article I can't recall.

For whiffs, sometimes a cheap, old kit is JUST FINE. Just thought I would alert you to possibilities.
My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!

phat trev

yeah i have been reading about the errors! As it is these errors are going to suit my whiff just fine.  It can be in any condition, I do not mind if its even half made really as long as it is the doggy frog revell kit  :wacko:

Tojo633

Trev
May be able to help you with that one, PM me and give me an indication what you intend to do with it? or how complete or incomplete you require it to be?
cheers
Sandy

Tojo633

Trev
Skua airframe sourced, almost complete. Both fuselage halves and rudder, both main wings, both tail wings, cockpit floor, pilots and seats, engine cowling.

Missing items are engine block, prop, Canopy and undercarriage parts.
Pm me an I can post it hopefully at the weekend, if you want a picture or 2 I can send some if you wish. we can see what you think its worth as a swap?
Cheers
Sandy

Tojo633

Trev

I am assuming this kit is still missing, so I will claim the post office for a replacement one. If you hear from them then you will know what its about.
Cheers
Sandy

Tojo633

Trev
Glad to hear it turned up and had just been mislaid, was about to claim post office once I did my degree in how to fill in the forms!! lol
Lets see the finished result on here soon?
Cheers
Sandy