Morane saulnier 4006

Started by Pablo1965, October 03, 2010, 06:56:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pablo1965

NARSES2

Stunner - I love push/pull jobs
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Mossie

Odd looking little push-me pull-me, looks great Pablo!  I'm a fan of them too.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Pablo1965

Quote from: Mossie on October 04, 2010, 05:57:33 AM
Odd looking little push-me pull-me, looks great Pablo!  I'm a fan of them too.

I know, you see I don't use long booms... but this model is diferent.

Mossie

I think it's also the fuselage, it's quite short & compact.  It works well, it follows the strange lines of several French aircraft from the immediate pre-war period.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Pablo1965

Quote from: Mossie on October 04, 2010, 07:22:45 AM
I think it's also the fuselage, it's quite short & compact.  It works well, it follows the strange lines of several French aircraft from the immediate pre-war period.

Yes, I think in that look when I made this one.
thanks

ysi_maniac

I love this one :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:
:bow: :bow:

A warm cockpit during winter time ;D :thumbsup:
Will die without understanding this world.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

I really like this, very nice indeed.  :thumbsup:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

ElectrikBlue

Nice model Pablo, the unusual position of the tailplane is very interesting! :wub: :thumbsup:

Pablo1965

Thanks, to everybody...however, to give thanks... a photo:

Tophe

Delicious, yes. Question: where the booms and fins come from? (which kit?) if this is not too much secret... History books do not mention this great plane, so I would understand full severe secret... :-X :angry: ;D
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Pablo1965

Quote from: Tophe on October 11, 2010, 09:44:11 AM
Delicious, yes. Question: where the booms and fins come from? (which kit?) if this is not too much secret... History books do not mention this great plane, so I would understand full severe secret... :-X :angry: ;D

The booms are made with plasticard tube, the tail rudder was taken of a F5F Skyroket who came with two more apart.

Tophe

So half scratchbuit and half-breed mixing, great! :thumbsup: :bow:

dumaniac

nice - I am going to have to do this with a 109 - your project is a great incentive

Tophe

Uh, for a Bf109, this has been done in History I think (towards the Marton XV in Hungary, see http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,24457.0/highlight,marton.html ), while Pablo is a complete inventor... No?