Doctor Deadly by Moebius

Started by Alvis 3.14159, September 18, 2010, 10:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alvis 3.14159

This is pretty much stock out of the box. It's a re-issue of an old Aurora model, in 1/12 scale. Frankly, I thought it was a pile of poo, until I got a coat of paint on it, then realised it was actually nicely done. Highly recommended.

A face only his mother could love...

Alvis Pi

NARSES2

oooh that takes me back. I used to love building those Aurora "monster" kits as a kid  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

frank2056

Time hasn't been kind to Ed Asner! Where's the evil bunny?

Alvis 3.14159

Lol! Annoyingly, the kit doesn't come with the evil bunny!

Alvis Pi

philp

You going to do The Victim also?

Why is it the one I wanted from this series turned out to be the least well made (Vampirella)?

Nice job on the Doc Alvis.  See guys, even he can do out of the box.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

ChernayaAkula

Nice figure! :thumbsup:

With those eyes, he's not gonna need them 3D goggles at the movies, is he?

Regarding the box art: I don't know whether a sword and a fire poker will save him form the wrath of the Rabbit of Caerbannog, the most foul, cruel and bad-tempered rodent he ever laid eyes on!
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Alvis 3.14159

Actually, I am planning on doing a diorama with the "Victim" figure. However, I refuse to be shoehorned into a traditional Evil Doctor/Screaming Victim scenario, so I'm doing something...weird.

Yes I know, utterly predictable.

Alvis Pi

Doc Yo

Thats not a rabbit, thats Mrs. Deadly. Very small woman, likes to dress up a bit.

( and another marvelous build, Al. )