Bell X-5 Converted to Me P1101 A-1

Started by Tuck, September 13, 2010, 06:24:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuck

Converting the ancient Revell kit to a first production run Me P1101.

"I do this hobby for fun not to be nitpicked, and that's one reason i love this place (What-If) so much, its not necessarily the quality, its the 'spirit' of the build or idea that's important..."-Beowulf

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Ed S

We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

dumaniac

I am looking forward to this one - I have a 48 scale conversion which might go the same way

good luck

dumaniac

Tuck

"I do this hobby for fun not to be nitpicked, and that's one reason i love this place (What-If) so much, its not necessarily the quality, its the 'spirit' of the build or idea that's important..."-Beowulf

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

dumaniac

oh yes - looking good - really nice progress

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

Tuck

Ed S

Great looking model.  Excellent job with the mottled camo.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

GTX

:thumbsup:

Where did you take the missiles from?

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

tanktastic43

dumaniac

top job - I gotta get me one of those - well done - Dumaniac

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Tuck

@ GTX - Took them from the Amtech Ta 183.