Rufe61

Started by Pablo1965, September 11, 2010, 04:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pablo1965

Hello to all members of this forum.In first time apologize for my poor idiom control.This is one of my last creation. There is no special merit in this plane because the tranformation isn't coplicated. But the aerodinamical sesations and desing is better than others planes of his class.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You can see more photos in Fantasy planes.com
I wait yours ideas about it. :blink: :blink:

rickshaw

Nice, very nice, Pablo.   I like the way you've done the green paint fading, like the Japanese did.   :thumbsup:
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

GTX

Very nice!

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

thedarkmaster

Looks good mate, don't know a lot about Japanease aircraft but this one looks nice   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

PR19_Kit

'There is no special merit in this plane....'? Who said so, it's GREAT! Well thought out and built indeed.

The stripped-off paint is JUST what would have happened to a float-plane like that too, excellent.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

chrisonord

Very nice Pablo, and welcome to the fold  :thumbsup: If it floats and flies, I like it!!
Cheers,
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

sequoiaranger

Just wondering, if a "floatplane" is on top of the water, gets shot up, and settles to the bottom, does it become a "sinkplane"?  :wacko:
My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Pablo1965

Thanks to all for your gentle words and Comprehension.

PR19_Kit

Quote from: sequoiaranger on September 12, 2010, 09:02:45 AM
Just wondering, if a "floatplane" is on top of the water, gets shot up, and settles to the bottom, does it become a "sinkplane"?  :wacko:

No, it becomes a submarine..........  :lol:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Taiidantomcat

Thats a great model!  :o Welcome aboard!  :thumbsup: I like the additional underside fin at the back
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Pablo1965

Quote from: Taiidantomcat on September 12, 2010, 05:32:43 PM
Thats a great model!  :o Welcome aboard!  :thumbsup: I like the additional underside fin at the back
Is the extreme of the wing of a F4u 1/72 escale.