CHUNGKIN DEFENDER

Started by NARSES2, April 29, 2004, 07:33:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Atached are a couple of pictures of my P-40Q Warhawk flown by Capt Wang Kuan Fu of the 7FS/3FG based at Laohokow China in Jan 1945.

In one of my scenarios the P51 may never have been designed, due to a much latter fall of France and because of that and other reasons there was need for a British Purchasing Commision. The US after losing at Midway had to make do with what it had (rather like the Brit's in 1939/1940). So therefore the proposed Q version was used by the USAAF and various allies (China, Brazil etc)

Kit is the Pegasus one. Very good, I havn't done it justice but I learnt a few things whilst doing what was an enjoyable build.

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

F-32

Sweet looking bird NARSES, reminds me a bit of a Griffon engine Spit.

Lovely :P  

lancer

If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

nev

Great stuff!  :wub:

I never thought I'd use the words "P-40" and "sleek" in the same sentance :D

Nice colour scheme too.
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Scooterman

Very nice!  Waiting for AMTech to put theirs out.

Brad