New Focke-Wulf Fw 190A-10 pics (I like these better)

Started by matrixone, September 06, 2010, 01:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matrixone

This is the last of the Fw 190A-10 pics, the first set of pics I posted a few days ago were okay but I like some of these new ones better.

Matrixone

Gondor

Love the top two b&w pics the best Matrixone.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

matrixone

...and even more pics.

And thank you Gondor!

Matrixone

RotorheadTX

Your model and photos are simply stunning. Very well done!
Makes me rue the day I show my Luft '46 stuff here - it simply will not measure up.  :banghead:

Kudos, and thanks for showing me how it should be done.  :thumbsup:

matrixone

Rotorhead,
Thanks for the comments. I would like to see your Luft'46 collection, not a lot of them are posted these days and its a treat for me when I see them.

Matrixone

NARSES2

Those who know me know I'm seldom lost for words, but.......................... I am now  :bow: :bow: :bow:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

matrixone

Thanks you NARSES2...for the lack of words. Wait a minute...thats sounds strange! ;D
Anyway, thanks! :thumbsup:

I might post these pics over at HS...yes I am getting my flame proof suit on right now, I may claim that my model is a model of a real a/c. Remember the big tail Fw 190A-9 I built a while back? It raised a bit of a stink about the use of the big tail on the short nosed Focke-Wulfs...maybe this new model of mine will also spur some ''discussion''. :wacko: Either way, I am bracing myself for the firestorm.

Matrixone

frank2056

Most of these could pass as photographs of a full sized plane - the last one wouldn't look out of place in a book! It'll be interesting to see what the reaction is on other boards.

matrixone

frank,
I can expect the following reactions to my pics, silence, flames, or congrats. The flames don't bother me too much anymore, I am used to it now, if I can't stand the heat I would not post on other sites. ;D

Matrixone

Ed S

Beautiful model.  And the photography looks very real.

Well done.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

matrixone

Thanks Ed!

This was a fun model to build, paint, and weather, but I am very happy its finished and on the shelf. There are other things that were started years ago and want to get them finished so I can have my full workspace back again.

Matrixone