Looking for some 1/72 MRCA Martels -- RESOLVED

Started by kitnut617, September 03, 2010, 07:04:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitnut617

Hi,

For my build in the Test & Experimental GB, I'm looking for a few more of the Airfix 1/72 Panavia MRCA Martels which come in that kit.  Four more would be good please.  I do not want the missiles from the Buccaneer kit though.

Like these white ones in the pic below.

Cheers,
Robert
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

Ed S

Kitnut,

I may have some of those in my spare parts box.  I'll take a look this weekend and get back to you.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

kitnut617

PR19_Kit

Robert,

I've got an orginal Airfic MRCA kit in The Loft, and you'd be welcome to the weapons if Ed can't find his.
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

kitnut617

Thanks Kit, I think we'll wait to see what Ed finds and I'll drop you a PM if he doesn't have them.

Robert

Ed S

Kitnut.

Yes, I have 4 of the Martels your looking for.  PM me with your address and I'll get them in the mail next week.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

kitnut617

Quote from: Ed S on September 04, 2010, 05:28:47 PM
Kitnut.

Yes, I have 4 of the Martels your looking for.  PM me with your address and I'll get them in the mail next week.

Ed

Thanks very much Ed, I'll keep an eye out for them.