Production Mig-1.44

Started by chrisonord, August 03, 2010, 12:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisonord

Here is my rendition of a in service production Mig 1.44. I don't know what it's designation would be, so I will just stick with the 1.44.
This model very nearly ended up in the bone yard before I finished it as I dropped it TWICE, and dropped/broke several pieces during the build.
But, I persevered with it, and even though it has a few gaps here and there and bits missing, I finished it anyway.
I have armed the aircraft with 4 R-60's 2 R-77's, 2 R-33's,2 R-73's and a pair of drop tanks.

Cheers,
Chris. 
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Shasper

Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

thedarkmaster

Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

Ed S

We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Taiidantomcat

I love the Camo!! Great job!  :thumbsup:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Cobra

Sweet Build! yes,the NATO Reporting name for the Mig-1.44 was Flatpack. You did an aWesome Job on the Model! Hope to see more.btw,the Mig-1.44 was listed on a site as an 'Unlockable' aircraft in Ace Combat 5!  :cheers:Dan

Ian the Kiwi Herder

"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

deathjester

Brilliant work mate - the wife was most impressed - by your bright blue ...bin!

ChernayaAkula

What a cool camo! :bow: Jolly nice work!
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

chrisonord

Quote from: deathjester on August 03, 2010, 03:07:33 PM
Brilliant work mate - the wife was most impressed - by your bright blue ...bin!
Glad you like the bin, the model nearly ended up in it as it is the plastics recycling bin ;D

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

chrisonord

I have another one in the stash, which will be a mud mover, I have been kicking some paint ideas around for it already, and will do a bit more modification to it. Maybe some wingtip pods and missiles underneath them, like the SU-34, and maybe some avionics in the vertical stabs. I want to make it like an alternative to the SU-34 and the SU-30 strike aircraft.
Chris.

su27rules

Looks great :thumbsup:,I love a camo and idea!! Great work on this!! :cheers: