1:72 Su-27 HRZ/Croatia AF

Started by su27rules, August 03, 2010, 10:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

su27rules

1:72 Encore OOB, Su-27 HRZ/Croatia AF/ "What If",hand brushed with MM and WEM colours........

su27rules

More :

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

frank2056

Great paint job! It looks airbrushed. I love the blueish discolored section near the exhausts. Which MM color did you use for that?

Taiidantomcat

This is a superb model. I love the bright colors, exhausts and metals and the false cockpit! plus the stand!  :bow: :bow: How long did it take you?
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

su27rules

Tnx to all,I am glad you like it.
:cheers:

Quote from: Taiidantomcat on August 04, 2010, 08:10:42 AM
How long did it take you? 

I do not know,about 3-5 months because I can modelling only on my weekend-days for 1-2 hours

Quote from: frank2056 on August 03, 2010, 01:53:54 PM
Great paint job! It looks airbrushed. I love the blueish discolored section near the exhausts. Which MM color did you use for that?

It is handbrushed,for blueish discolored section around the engines and  exhausts I used mix of steel,black,gun metal,metalic blue and dark blue,burnt and engine exhaust, etc.

thedarkmaster

Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

chrisonord

This is very very nice, one of my favourite aircraft :wub: :wub: :bow: :bow:
I have the SU-35 by Encore too, what was yours like to build?
Cheers,
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

su27rules

Quote from: chrisonord on August 04, 2010, 04:07:25 PM
This is very very nice, one of my favourite aircraft :wub: :wub: :bow: :bow:
I have the SU-35 by Encore too, what was yours like to build?
Cheers,
Chris.

Tnx!! It was a nightmare,so much putting and sanding and lack of any details,raised panel lines and very bad fit on all parts,one awful plastic kit but my favorite plane.

bacofoil

Very cool kit of very cool a/c

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.