Decals for USAFE Mudhens, 1:72

Started by pyro-manic, July 22, 2010, 05:07:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pyro-manic

Does anyone have a spare set of 1:72 markings for a UK-based Strike Eagle? Phantom/A-10/F-16 markings would also be acceptable, as long as they're 80s-era onwards.
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Pyro
Just seen this request - at work now, so cannot be 100% - but I'm fairly certain I've got a 'virgin' Micro/Superscale 1:72 sheet of Lakenheath Beagles. I'll check, and let you know.

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

pyro-manic

Mossie

Hi Alun, I'm sure Ian will come up trumps, but in the slim chance he doesn't, I've got some RAF Lakenheath Beagle decals you can have.

There's an Airfix set which has 80's high-viz unit markings from an F-15E of the 48th Fighter Wing but are not of the best quality.  I also have an excellent quality Two Bobs sheet with more recent (2006) low viz unit markings from an aircraft of the 494th Fighter Squadron.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Gondor

If all else fails I have the USAF part of the Two Bobs 1/72 set 72-081 that I am not going to be using as I bought the set for the Saudi markings.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

pyro-manic

Thankyou all, gents - much appreciated. :cheers:

Ian the Kiwi Herder

B*gg*r..... my bad, forgot to check the stash.....  :banghead:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)