Discount at Derby Modelzone

Started by thedarkmaster, July 21, 2010, 10:03:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thedarkmaster

well lads as Chadders is now our manager at Derby he's said there is a 10% discount  if you are an IPMS member  our tel no is 01332 209637

Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

Martin H

Nice one. many thanks to the two of you for setting that up :)
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

beowulf

wish i could get over to Derby more easily but will call in if the oppertunity presents it self....thanks  :thumbsup:
.............hes a very naughty boy!
allergic to aircraft in grey!
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time........Bertrand Russell
I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ......Edmund Blackadder

lancer

I got given a 10% discount voucher to use at the Reading ModelZone at my last club meet as well, got to be used bt 31 July though and there's not a single Mi26 in sight.... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Radish

Well done, dude....I'll be visiting sometime next Thursday/Friday.... :thumbsup:
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

lancer

Wish I could visit but Derby's just a tad too far, even though I have spent time up there. the IT company I used to work for had Balfour Beatty as a client and I was lead on a project to transfer thier finance system to our base in Kent. There was a smart hotel just accross from the railway stn that I stayed at when I was up there.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

thedarkmaster

Quotegot to be used bt 31 July though and there's not a single Mi26 in sight..

get them to check the stock at all shops and get one transfered.......it's what we would do  ;D  ;D  ;D
Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

lancer

Quote from: thedarkmaster on July 21, 2010, 02:20:29 PM

Quotegot to be used bt 31 July though and there's not a single Mi26 in sight..

get them to check the stock at all shops and get one transfered.......it's what we would do  ;D  ;D  ;D

I'll do that. Thanks Tim