French Fiats

Started by Geoff, July 16, 2010, 09:22:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff

I was thinking of doing a Fiat G-91 as a Adl'A plane after winning the NATO competition and being built in France!!!! ;D
OK but by who/m? Started off thinking "It's a Breguet xxxx", but I'm not sure. :banghead: :banghead: Any suggestions please?

Mossie

Nord?  They didn't have much front line stuff, but were trying to get into the game in the 50's.  Maybe the Gina was the foot in the door?
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Geoff

Works for me! cheers!

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Nord or Sud Aviation..... going to look fantastic in grey/green/aluminium with tiger stripes/tiger meet paintwork  :thumbsup:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

NARSES2

Quote from: Mossie on July 16, 2010, 09:35:22 AM
Nord?  They didn't have much front line stuff, but were trying to get into the game in the 50's.  Maybe the Gina was the foot in the door?

Beat me to it Dunc  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Radish

As soon as I saw "Fiats" I thought "Cr.32"....... :o

But a French Gina could look very pretty.....
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Radish

I don't know about you, Chris, but all these young ones look the same to me...... ;D

Geoff

Quote from: Ian the Hunter-Gatherer on July 16, 2010, 11:57:14 PM
Nord or Sud Aviation..... going to look fantastic in grey/green/aluminium with tiger stripes/tiger meet paintwork  :thumbsup:

Ian

I was thinking Cafe/Creme in Chad in the 70's?

Radish

Geoff

Quote from: Radish on July 17, 2010, 02:05:52 AM
As soon as I saw "Fiats" I thought "Cr.32"....... :o

But a French Gina could look very pretty.....

Hmmm Belgium had Cr-42s in 1939/40.

NARSES2

Quote from: Radish on July 17, 2010, 04:45:53 AM
I don't know about you, Chris, but all these young ones look the same to me...... ;D

I agree Rad, however how I can confuse Simon with Duncan is beyond even me ...sorry Simon  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Quote from: Geoff on July 17, 2010, 06:58:21 AM
Quote from: Ian the Hunter-Gatherer on July 16, 2010, 11:57:14 PM

Ian

I was thinking Cafe/Creme in Chad in the 70's?

Also good  :thumbsup:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Mossie

Quote from: NARSES2 on July 18, 2010, 02:55:50 AM
Quote from: Radish on July 17, 2010, 04:45:53 AM

I agree Rad, however how I can confuse Simon with Duncan is beyond even me ...sorry Simon  ;D

I'm not sure I can accept that apology so quickly, it's going to take time for the wound to heal...... :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Geoff