Armorama GB

Started by Taiidantomcat, July 03, 2010, 05:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taiidantomcat

I joined this one but was unable to finish my entry (who would have thought bashing 3 tanks together would be so hard?  :rolleyes: )

Superb entries though:

(this one isn't technically from the GB, but hey)

This one looks familiar...^

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Taiidantomcat

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Taiidantomcat

Done by one of our own!^

Did I mention Airplanes were allowed too? Wow!

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

rickshaw

Is there a link to the website where these are displayed?
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

Arc3371

Good looking builds and I echo the request for a link

Taiidantomcat

dy031101

Well well well well...... a halftrack Beatle......  :cheers:

And the Red Alert Soviet heavy tank...... brought back some memory.
To the individual soldiers, *everything* is a frontal assault!

====================

Current Hobby Priority...... Sigh......

To-do list here

rickshaw

Quote from: Taiidantomcat on July 03, 2010, 08:03:39 PM
http://www.armorama.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=SquawkBox&file=index&req=viewtopic&topic_id=140696&page=1

Apologies folks, I usually include a link  :banghead:

:cheers:

Why do so many images have "Sorry, the image you are looking cannot be found"? Being displayed?  Do I need to create an account to view them?
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

NARSES2

The Italian Pz II is one of Nev's  :thumbsup:

There's some really nice stuff there, particularly like the Tiger/Panther mix. Is the E whatever tank destroyer after the Tiger/Panther the Cromwell models resin 1/72 "kit" does anyone know, looks like it
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

ChernayaAkula

Some jolly nice stuff there! :thumbsup:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

sudzonic

Hay gang, glad you like the builds from this campaign (GB) i came up with the idea after being on this forum, and it was the first GB i was a leader of on armorama (I am now also running the special forces and military engineering campaigns!). It made a change from the usual GB as it offered a lot more freedom and creativity. The campaign ran for a hole year and some of the builds were simply awesome! I could not chose a favorite build at the end  :lol:.
Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul!

Taiidantomcat

It killed me that I couldn't finish this one but I checked in every couple weeks to put my jaw back on the floor and get motivated. I am working on the entry I failed to finish now. Well done sudzonic  :thumbsup: You ran a great one!

Radish

Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen