Command & Conquer Model Query

Started by Cobra, June 28, 2010, 07:22:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobra

Hey Guys, Just Wondering if Anyone had Thought about Building Models of some of the Vehicles from the Game Series 'Command & Conquer'? Reason i ask is that Alot of the Designs look like something you could WHIF! Thanks for looking.Dan

Taiidantomcat

You can find paper models online if you look hard enough. I always wanted to do the original Mammoth tank and Orca. In the Armorama What if GB someone did a twin gunned T-72 for a Red Alert Sov Tank  :thumbsup:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

puddingwrestler

Buzzbomb has built some sort of ducted fan gunshippy thing from C&C.
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

buzzbomb

Yes.. I have done an Orca
Got some others on the "must do list" but have not "must done 'em yet" ;D

http://www.modelblokez.org.au/orca.html

Taiidantomcat

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

sudzonic

Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul!

Taiidantomcat