My secret Santa GB with some changes..

Started by sudzonic, June 23, 2010, 11:35:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sudzonic

Hay all,

This was the kit that mossie sent me for the secret Santa GB last year, unfortunately i did not manage to complete it in time. But i have dug it out again and had a change of mind about what it is going to be, origanally it was going to be something similar to the patriot system but i had flash of inspiration one day when i was looking at some kits in a shop so........

This is what i have come up with..

Can anyone see where this is going? I wanted to use a 1/144 scale F19 for this but felt it was going to a bit big so i found this 1/200 scale one on eBay at the weekend and think it fits nicely.
Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul!

Mossie

Good to see you've picked up again! :thumbsup:  UAV or advanced cruise missile launcher?
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

sudzonic

got it in one Mossie  :thumbsup:.it going to be a stealth UAV launcher vehicle. only thing i am trying to figure out is what colour to paint the drone? any suggestions anyone?

lenny100

how about the Iranian p3 blues and white
Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest.
Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for!!!

GTX

Quote from: sudzonic on June 23, 2010, 12:21:24 PM
got it in one Mossie  :thumbsup:.it going to be a stealth UAV launcher vehicle. only thing i am trying to figure out is what colour to paint the drone? any suggestions anyone?

Grey!

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

sudzonic

GTX

ChernayaAkula

Whoa, this looks cool!  :wacko: Making a UCAv from a F-19 is just inspired!  :bow:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

sudzonic

Hay gang started to paint the drone. what do you think?

GTX

sudzonic

Hay gang i must apologise for my absence! Unfortunately a nasty virus got in to my computer and fried my hard drive! just got my computer back so some updates will follow in a few days time hopefully??

sudzonic

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

anthonyp

Oh, really nice!  I've got a bunch of those in 1/144 that are going to be space fighters, but I like the direction you're going.
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Weaver

Cammo looks great - that must be really fiddly in 1/144th!  :blink: :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones