Sea Apache on dutch modeling forum

Started by Spey_Phantom, June 15, 2010, 10:24:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spey_Phantom

a modeller over on the dutch modeling forum "Modelbrouwers" made this awesome Sea Apache  :mellow:

http://www.modelbrouwers.nl/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=578085#p578085

on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

chrisonord

Very nice find there  :thumbsup:
I have done a US navy version too, except I put Penguins on instead of harpoons, and put ferry tanks and stingers on it. I haven't gone the whole hog like this guy though and cut the tail boom and folded the rotors round, hats of to him  :bow:
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Taiidantomcat

Apache on a pogo stick!!  :wub: excellent work
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Shasper

Still waiting to see if anyone's gonna do the third planned design - with the nose mounted radar, retractable main gear repositioned to the wingtips, AAR probe . . .
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

ChernayaAkula

Neat! :thumbsup:

Quote from: Shasper on June 18, 2010, 11:19:51 AM
Still waiting to see if anyone's gonna do the third planned design - with the nose mounted radar, retractable main gear repositioned to the wingtips, AAR probe . . .

*shudders* Please no. Rendering that abomination in plastic would be blasphemy against the styrene gods.  ;D
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Shasper

Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.