Bv-38 of Legión Condor

Started by PACOPEPE, June 04, 2010, 03:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PACOPEPE

Bv-38 of Legión Condor. Kampfgruppe VB/88 (experimental group of bombing). La Cenia, Tarragona, Spain; winter of 1938.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

lancer

If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

PACOPEPE

Pics in progress of the kit; near finish.

Mossie

Knew it was familiar, the flying wing from Raiders of the Lost Ark.  Took a little while for my memory to work!  Looks very nice Pepe, looking forward to seeing it finished.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

sotoolslinger

That is effin brilliant :thumbsup: Beautiful :wub:
.......Which sucks cause I was hoping to win ;D :lol: :rolleyes:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

PACOPEPE

The pics of finished kit. They´ve already posted to final place.

Cheers
Fran

Mossie

Nice finish on an unusual & striking kit.  Great job Pepe! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

proditor