Coventry~Warwicks Show 27th June 2010

Started by Radish, June 03, 2010, 02:49:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radish

Looking forward to this one as ever.

Martin, can you find out whether Staffs IPMS are booked in? We're looking forward to this extravaganza as ever!!
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Howard of Effingham

Keeper of George the Cat.

NARSES2

Not sure about this because of other commitments can't do an overnight-er so may have to miss it  :banghead:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Martin H

Ill ask Terry.

Ok Chris not a problem mate.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Martin H

Terry, Stafford are booked in mate.

And we have been asked if we would also put on a display in the new education center on December the 5th for the Xmas model fair. Unlike the traders we will be in the warm:)

This is a departure for MAM as normaly only Coventry & Warwickshire put on a display. This year they are inviting a few clubs to join in.
This is mainly a traders event, allowing those of you with kids a chance to blow the last of the xmas bugget on your self. And for those of us who happen to be childless, a chance to buy your own xmas gifts.

Myself Trev and Rich put on a small display last year, that went down quite well. So if no one else can attend we have it covered locally.
Unfortunately,

nev

Both shows marked on the Calendar and looking forward to them.  Cov always feels like my "home" show because of the SIGs association with it.

Martin, is that model fair definately on the Sunday and not the Saturday? (ISTR it was on a Sat before)
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Radish

Thanks, Martin.

Dec 5th is "out" for me most likely as I've Rocky Horror on the Friday night (Aylesbury....should I wear a Duck costume?) and Saturday night is Quo at the LG Arena....yeah!!!!!

:cheers: :drink: :drink: :party: :party: :drink: :party: :cheers:

Martin H

Ill check nev, but im sure thaey said the 5th.
Unfortunately,

NARSES2

Quote from: Radish on June 07, 2010, 02:08:15 PM
Dec 5th is "out" for me most likely as I've Rocky Horror on the Friday night (Aylesbury....should I wear a Duck costume?)

That I want to see pictures of  ;D ;D :blink:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Radish

Because I'm " quackers?"...

A "Superduck" could (with an awful lot of stretching!!) be relevant due to the references to "Super Heroes" in the text. Driving the car could be difficult though, and we could be having a lift, so getting in the back of Kathryn's Mini might be physically damaging. I'd be well and truly "plucked"

;D ;D ;D

lancer

Thanks, Martin.

Dec 5th is "out" for me most likely as I've Rocky Horror on the Friday night (Aylesbury....should I wear a Duck costume?) and Saturday night is Quo at the LG Arena....yeah!!!!!

:cheers: :drink: :drink: :party: :party: :drink: :party: :cheers:

Only if you want to be covered in orange sauce or you're going to be crispy and aromatic... :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Radish

Martin H

Quote from: NARSES2 on June 08, 2010, 03:57:55 AM
Dec 5th is "out" for me most likely as I've Rocky Horror on the Friday night (Aylesbury....should I wear a Duck costume?)

That I want to see pictures of  ;D ;D :blink:

You sick individule
Unfortunately,

Howard of Effingham

so who is actually coming along then?

i count myself, OGL, nev, radish and richard so far. but i'm sure i've missed someone out.

five days to go!
Keeper of George the Cat.

Radish

It's going to be great.....

Got THREE Leviathan Battleship "Warspout" variations to show....British "Battle of Britain", British "Invasion of Japan", and Israeli 1956 War....all in suitable colour schemes and markings.

Plus, hopefully finished, but if not, being painted, a "Meerkitten Model 36 Type II Recce vehicle"...WITH CREW, plus an assortment of other stuff.

;D :tank: ;D :tank: ;D