Very good pictures of Chinese missile launcher vehicles in digital cammo!

Started by Hammer, May 22, 2010, 06:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hammer

I look up, I dice, I mix, I chew, I blend, I spit it out!

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Cliffy B

White walled tires kinda defeat the purpose of camo don't they?  And what the heck are those blue camo missile trucks supposed to blend into unless they're underwater trucks?!  I still love the uniform for the female personnel, knee boots and mini skirts for the win!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."
-Tom Clancy

"Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck!"
-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous

Army of One

Some interesting colour schemes there..........not up on my vehicles but is that a sort of copy of a HUMVEE with the bloke holding onto the roll bar...? Will it be cheaper and perform better than the American one...?
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Henry Yeh

Quote from: Army of One on August 08, 2010, 07:34:25 PM
Some interesting colour schemes there..........not up on my vehicles but is that a sort of copy of a HUMVEE with the bloke holding onto the roll bar...? Will it be cheaper and perform better than the American one...?
Those are LICENSED copies of civilian Hummer.
White tires are a communist parade tradition. Check similar photos from former USSR.

dy031101

Quote from: Cliffy B on July 20, 2010, 09:17:53 AM
And what the heck are those blue camo missile trucks supposed to blend into unless they're underwater trucks?!

They are there to show you how big of a gun they have, not supposed to blend in.  ;D
To the individual soldiers, *everything* is a frontal assault!

====================

Current Hobby Priority...... Sigh......

To-do list here