1/48 AMX Model

Started by GTX, May 21, 2010, 01:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

GTX

Don't worry - found out they are from Duarte Models in Brazil - see here.

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Shasper

Still waiting for a decent inexpensive 1/72 kit to come out . . . 
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

rickshaw

Quote from: GTX on May 21, 2010, 02:09:01 PM
Don't worry - found out they are from Duarte Models in Brazil - see here.

Regards,

Greg

Some nice kits there.  Mmm, Super-Tucano in 1/72.  Temptings, and the exchange rate isn't too bad for the Aussie Dollar.  ;)
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

rickshaw

Quote from: Shasper on May 22, 2010, 02:47:20 PM
Still waiting for a decent inexpensive 1/72 kit to come out . . . 

Well, the Brazilian does one in 1/72, both the single and the two-seater versions.  Of course "inexpensive" is relative but you could check out the prices:

http://www.libertyquality.com.br/
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

lancer

There is a Polish outfit called Warrior Models that does a 1/72 Resin AMX. I got one from Aeroclub last year for my clubs SMW theme. It's not a bad little kit, although it is a bit light in the stores dept, it does come with a pair of very nice MK82 bombs and several decal options 5 Italian and 2 Brazillian.  I will post pics if they are wanted.

Oops forgot to mention the price - It was about the £15 mark I seem to remember
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Ian the Kiwi Herder

That's not much more than we're going to be paying for a decent 1:72 IM kit if/when we ever get one.

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

lancer

Quote from: Ian the Hunter-Gatherer on May 24, 2010, 11:09:51 AM
That's not much more than we're going to be paying for a decent 1:72 IM kit if/when we ever get one.

Ian

I know, which is why I jumped at getting it in the first place, apart from needing one that is.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die