Jet powered arrow head

Started by Swanny, May 13, 2010, 12:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swanny

At least it looks like a jet powered arrow head to me. I figured it was time to dust off another one of my earlier Whiffs for your entertainment. From Antares this is a 1/48 Gotha P-60 A2 flying wing interceptor. One unusual aspect of this aircraft was the prone position of the two man flight crew. Overall it was a fun and fairly quick build with many of the decals coming from my spares box.

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Cliffy B

"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."
-Tom Clancy

"Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck!"
-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

John Howling Mouse

Fantastic!  Can you imagine piloting such a bird?  You would truly feel like an Übermensch!!
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Swanny

Quote from: John Howling Mouse on May 13, 2010, 03:24:54 PM
Fantastic!  Can you imagine piloting such a bird?  You would truly feel like an Übermensch!!
I get a crick in my neck just being on the computer. Having to hold my head at that kind of angle and operate under combat conditions? I don't think so.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Another superb build, Matt  :thumbsup:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Cobra

Sweet Model! btw, can you Picture how 'ripe' it would get in the aircaft if the Guy up front 'let one go'? :lol: keep up the great work :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers:Dan

beowulf

superb isnt a strong enough word  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
.............hes a very naughty boy!
allergic to aircraft in grey!
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time........Bertrand Russell
I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ......Edmund Blackadder

Swanny

Thanks guys. It wasn't until I joined this site that I started looking back through my various builds and realized just how many Whiffs I had done. I should try and get a group picture of all of them together.

John Howling Mouse

Quote from: Swanny on May 14, 2010, 07:24:52 AM
Thanks guys. It wasn't until I joined this site that I started looking back through my various builds and realized just how many Whiffs I had done. I should try and get a group picture of all of them together.

Good idea.   :thumbsup:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

PACOPEPE

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Hotte