low vis USMC hornet/super hornet decals in 1/72nd scale

Started by chrisonord, May 08, 2010, 10:40:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisonord

Hello again chaps,
Yet another brain pick time ;D I would like to know if there are any aftermarket decals out there for either the Hornet or preferably the super hornet in low vis, and for the USMC. I have a couple of F-22's that are going to be Marine birds, and I want some low viz unit markings for them, and their serial numbers etc. I have had a look online at one web store, but they did not have what I wanted. Any ideas and pointing's in the right direction will be really appreciated.
Cheers,
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

ChrisF

I have a sheet from an old italeri 1/72 hornet in my stash that you can have it you want... The kit went to the bits box in the sky years ago... Should still be good...

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Any number of old Microscale/Superscale sheets for the A/C/D aircraft and Two Bobs have a fair few for the SuperBug.... not difficult to find.

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Taiidantomcat

MAW Decals (Available from Hannants) And Flying Leatherneck Decals are both run by US Marines with first hand knowledge of their subjects and carry lines of 1/72 lo-vis hornets  :thumbsup: Highly recommended   :cheers:

Also Two Bobs Decals has 1/72 Super Hornet decals on clearance for 3 dollars each!

http://www.twobobs.net/index1.html
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

chrisonord

Cheers for the heads up on those fella's there are a few different ones there that could be of use to me Taiidant. Chris, I am interested in those decals please, is there anything you are in need of PM me and we can sort out all the details etc.
Cheers,
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

ChrisF